What is HIFU?
We have written several articles on the subject which you can read here:
- What is a HIFU treatment and does HIFU really work?
- What is the difference between HIFU and RF (radio frequency)? Which should you choose?
- 7 things you need to know about HIFU treatments
Benefits of HIFU
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), HIFU and other non-surgical alternatives to facelifts have seen a huge increase in popularity in recent years.
The total number of procedures performed has increased by 64.8% between 2012 and 2020. The study results are promising. A study from 2017 with 32 Korean people showed that HIFU significantly improved skin elasticity in the cheeks, abdomen and thighs after 12 weeks.
Get to know Vivre HIFU Power
How to use Vivre HIFU Power
- Start by washing your face thoroughly and removing make-up.
- Apply Vivre moisturising gel or any other moisturising gel or ultrasound gel to the treatment area.
- Vivre moisture gel or other ultrasound gels have high electrical conductivity, which allows the ultrasound waves to be transmitted to the bottom of the skin more evenly.
- Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a sound (the LEDs flash). The device is now in face mode.
- Press the on/off button repeatedly until you reach the desired mode and intensity. The selected mode and intensity indicator will light up each time you press the button.
- Place it gently flat against the skin. The LED lights come on as soon as the device detects the skin.
- Keep it close to your skin until the simple treatment procedure is complete. You will hear four beeps, a pause and another 4 beeps.
- Move the unit to another treatment area and repeat the process
- You can always change to a higher intensity, but we recommend that you start at a low intensity if it's your first time.
- When you have finished the treatment, rinse your face with clean water and wipe the head of the machine with a damp cotton pad.
Use twice a week. Each time for a maximum of 10 minutes, at least three days apart. For each 10-minute session, set aside 6 minutes for facials and 4 minutes for eye treatments.