These general terms and conditions ("Terms") apply when you as a consumer ("Customer") place an order via the Website ("Vivre") belonging to Bellazilla AB. In those parts these terms are the same regardless of whether you buy a product or service from Vivre or the Partner, Vivre and the partner are collectively referred to as the "Seller". The terms only apply to customers who are consumers and who place orders via the website.
As stated above, an agreement is entered into for purchases via the Website between you and Bellazilla AB, org 559127-4286.
To be able to order on the website, the Customer must be 18 years of age or older. According to Swedish law, the seller does not accept credit purchases for persons under 18 years of age. The Seller reserves the right in individual cases to refuse or change a Customer's order (for example, if the Customer has provided incorrect personal information and / or has payment remarks).
The seller reserves the right to final sale and any image and typing errors on the Website, such as errors in product description or technical specification, incorrect prices and price adjustments (such as changes in prices from suppliers, currency changes) or incorrect information regarding whether an item is in stock. The seller has the right to correct any such errors and to change or update the information at any time. All image information on the website should be seen as illustrations only. Such illustrations cannot be guaranteed to reflect the number of items the Customer receives or the exact appearance, features or origin of the item. Vivre is not responsible for information on the website that comes from partners or a third party.
The website is owned by Vivre. The content of the website is owned by Vivre or its partners or its licensors. The information is protected by, among other things, intellectual property law and market law. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about goods, services and other content may not be copied or used without written permission from Vivre.
Agreement and Order
Regardless of whether the Customer orders an item from Vivre or a partner, Vivre will confirm your order as an agent for the Partner. An agreement on purchase is only entered into when Vivre has confirmed the Customer's order and the Customer has received an order confirmation from Vivre by e-mail. The Seller urges the Customer to save this order confirmation for any contacts with the Seller's customer service. The customer can withdraw their order until it is confirmed. If the order is revoked, any payments made by the Customer or its payment or credit card company regarding the order will be refunded.
We cooperate with Klarna for our payments. Klarna makes it easy, flexible and safe for you to shop online. By answering a few questions, you can easily identify yourself and choose the payment method that suits you best. The payment options that can be offered to you vary from merchant to merchant and also depend on the credit check that Klarna performs on you as a customer. The payment methods normally available are invoice payment, overdraft (instalment payment) and card or bank payment. Read more about Klarna's Ekonomis terms.
Delivery and transport
The expected delivery time from us to you is stated at checkout and is normally between 1-3 working days.
In the event of damage to the box during delivery, report this immediately to your delivery point when you pick up your package. In order for you to feel safe with your order, all packages we send are checked. You need to report any errors within 48 hours of receiving the package.
If packages are to be redeemed, the Customer must do so within the time specified in the notification. Packages must normally be picked up in person with valid identification and package. The customer always receives a notification that shows where and when packages are to be picked up. Notification can be made via e-mail, regular mail and if the customer has provided a mobile number, also via telephone call or SMS.
Uncollected goods are returned to us. For all packages that are not redeemed, we reserve the right to charge you costs for return shipping, handling fee and handling fee, at present 250 SEK.
Prices, fees and payment
When ordering via the website, the prices stated on the website apply. Prices are stated in Swedish kronor or Euro and include VAT. Prices do not include payment and shipping fees, which are stated separately.
The prices include VAT with 25%.
In collaboration with Klarna, we offer invoice payment, partial payment, credit card payment and direct payment. If you choose to pay by invoice, it has a due date of 14 days, the invoice is sent from Klarna. You will always receive a delivery note with your order.
Right of withdrawal
When buying goods on the website, a 365-day right of withdrawal always applies in case of unbroken sealing for health or hygiene reasons. This means that the Customer has the right to cancel his purchase by notifying this within 365 days of the customer or the customer's representative receiving the ordered item (the withdrawal period).
Exercise of the right of withdrawal
Please always contact customer service by emailing email@example.com before returning an item, regardless of the reason, for the fastest and safest handling of your return.
- You have the right to cancel your purchase for any reason by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 365 days if the seal is not broken from when you or any third party, but not the transport company, as you state, takes the last item in an order in physical possession (the withdrawal period). Please note that the right of withdrawal does not apply to products with a broken seal that cannot be returned due to health or hygiene reasons.
- If you want to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must send us a clear and unambiguous message about your decision to withdraw from the purchase agreement (eg by e-mail or ordinary letter). For smooth handling, we recommend that you email us at email@example.com or use the Swedish Consumer Agency's standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal, which you can find at www.konsumentverket.se. For fastest handling, you should enter your order number, product number and contact information so that we can identify your return. In order for you to have time to exercise your right of withdrawal in time, it is sufficient that you send in your notification that you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- If you regret your purchase, we will refund all completed payments for the affected order we received from you, including the delivery costs incurred (note that extra delivery costs due to you choosing another delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery we offer are not included) . The refund will be made without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day we were notified of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. We have to wait with the refund until we receive the item or items from you. We will normally use the same means of payment for the refund that you yourself used for the initial business event unless you have expressly agreed with us on something else. Regardless of the method, the refund will not cost you anything.
- You must return the product to us without undue delay and at least no later than 14 days after the day you notified us of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. The withdrawal period shall be deemed to have been complied with if you return the goods before the fourteen-day period has expired.
- When exercising the right of withdrawal, you are responsible for both the return cost and that the item / items are returned undamaged. You will therefore have to pay the direct costs of returning the item. Please note that you as the sender of the return package are responsible for ensuring that the goods have arrived to us - therefore we recommend that you send the goods in a traceable and insured manner. You are responsible for any reduced value of the goods as a result of handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, properties and function of the goods.
- The right of withdrawal only applies if the product is in new condition. As a customer, you have the right to inspect the product or goods, but you may not break the seal, seal or try the product as this can not be returned due to health and hygiene reasons. The right to repent thus ceases when you break the seal. Sealing also refers to technical sealing.
Warranty and complaint
Some of the seller's items may be covered by warranty. Information about any warranty period and special warranty terms for each item can be found on the website or in these terms. Warranty for goods only covers original manufacturing defects, and thus not defects that occur during or after a personal change in the product's function and appearance, such as rebuilding, upgrading or other configuration of the product. The customer's order confirmation is valid as proof of warranty. You can find terms and conditions for Partners' possible guarantees on their respective terms and conditions page.
The right of complaint covers goods that are defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. Customers who wish to make a valid error in the ordered product must contact Vivre as soon as possible after the error has been discovered via the contact information stated on the website. Complaints made within two months of the customer discovering the error are always considered to have been submitted on time. The customer has a 3-year right to make a complaint about goods purchased on the Website.
Vivre is responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
If a defective or defective item is received where the Customer wants a new replacement item, the Seller will send out the replacement item. The delivery note must be returned together with the faulty or defective item.
Box 543 114 79 Stockholm